jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

weeps and sighs

Inspired by The Beatles song "While my guitar gently weeps"

I look at you and all  I see is your love sleeping. I look at the floor and  I see needs sweeping. I don´t know why nobody noticed when love and loyalty won´t be unfolded. I don´t knnow how someone can control thoughts and time.

Healing wounds with grief, dreaming of you and weeping oneself alive.

I look at the world and notice is turning, reminding that the time must be seized. We won´t all want to be dragged to the place where efforts aren't made, love is not rewarded or is been imperceptible.

At this very moment when every mistake must surely be learnt.

I don´t know how you were diverted, perverted too and inverted to the opposite of love actions.
 
I look at you and see your love is sleeping, and takes a lifetime of patiente to admit that swears are not transparent.

You know the  reason why this guitar gently weeps...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario